Terms and Conditions
Welcome to AntPack!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the AntPack website, located at https://antpack.co.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using AntPack if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.Cookies:
A cookie is a text file that a web page server places on your hard drive. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise noted, AntPack and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on AntPack. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it from AntPack for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish AntPack material
- Sell, rent or sublicense AntPack material
- Play, duplicate or copy AntPack material
- Redistribute AntPack content
This agreement will commence on the present date.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas. AntPack does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of AntPack, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, AntPack shall not be liable for Feedback or for any liability, damages or expense caused or suffered as a result of any use or posting or appearance of Feedback on this website.
AntPack reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and you have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation the copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote custom or present business or commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant AntPack a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Governmental agencies;
- Search engines;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; Y
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other information on the site as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits in the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business sources of information;
- .com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if: (a) the link would not cause us to view ourselves or our accredited businesses unfavorably; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of AntPack; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits in the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and are interested in linking to our website, you should let us know by sending an email to AntPack. It includes your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs of our site at which you would like to access. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; either
- By using the Uniform Resource Locator you are linking to; either
- Use any other description of our linked website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
Use of the AntPack logo or other graphic material for linking without a trademark license agreement will not be permitted.Responsibility for the content:
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of the rights of third parties.Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our site that is offensive for any reason, you can contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not required to do so or respond directly.
We do not make sure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to make sure that the website remains available or that the material on the site is kept up to date.Disclaimer:
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to and use of our website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; either
- will exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) will govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of legal obligation.
As long as the website and the information and services on the site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.